Citrix ICA plugin on Ubuntu Hardy

Murray Trainer mtrainer at central-data.net
Fri Oct 31 05:26:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

I had the Citrix ICA plugin working fine on Ubuntu Gutsy (7.10) 64-bit using Firefox 2 and the default nspluginwrapper on Gutsy (0.9.x from memory). Now I have upgraded to Ubuntu Hardy (8.04) 64-bit and Firefox 3.0.3. The ICA plugin installs and lists fine with nspluginwrapper but doesn't appear in the about:plugins list of plugins in Firefox 3.0.3. I have tried nspluginwrapper 0.9.91 and 1.0.0-1 with the same problem. Is this a known issue with Firefox 3? Any suggestions on a fix or degugging the problem?

Thanks

Murray Trainer