Re: nspluginwrapper status

On 04/21/2011 07:21 AM, David A Benjamin wrote:
Hi Gwenole,

Thanks for the update.

I saw David volunteered to become the new upstream maintainer. I have
no objections, unless Martin wants to take the role since he has been
working on the project for a longer time. Thanks.

Martin, if you want to take the role instead, go for it (and feel free
pull what you want from my repo); I won't be annoyed. Less work for me
to do. :-D Otherwise, I'm happy to do it, and glad to have your
blessing, Gwenole. It felt slightly weird before as to whether I should
at least rename my fork or something...

Thanks, but I'm fully focused on Firefox so I'd be happy if you can take this role.

ma.