stopper problem

Cosmin Olariu co at hiflex.com
Fri Dec 2 08:34:46 UTC 2011

  Hi,

My name is Cosmin Olariu and I'm a programmer @Hiflex. I'm trying for
severel days now, to run the npplayer on a 64 bit system. I manage to
compile nspluginwrapper but when I'm setting a specific flash swf, it
stops after 2-3 seconds. Here is what I did:
     1. get the sources with git
     2. compile it on 64 bit system (Centos 5)
     3. compilation does not work if I don't add -lgthread-2.0 to
Makefile (after I added this line I manage to compile it)
     4. I tested with flash src=http://giocondacenter.ro/*banner*.swf
and this one works, but when I try
src=http://giocondacenter.ro/*banner2*.swf, it works for 1-2 seconds
then it stops and freezes in a futex lock

     I have no more ideas on what to change in the code to make it work.
I will be more than happy if you can help me with this.

Best wishes for the Winter Holidays.
--
Best regards,
Cosmin Olariu