Project still maintained?

David A Benjamin davidben at mit.edu
Sat Mar 26 06:31:15 UTC 2011

As a status update, I've added a quick fix to the compile problem (just
define the missing stubs) though I'm not terribly happy about that. I
still haven't gone through the rest of the patches yet, but I've started
doing some hacking of my own.

I've updated the NPAPI headers and have been slowly adding thunks for the
the new functions. In particular, plugins that use
NPN_PluginThreadAsyncCall can now run, and NPNVprivateModeBool no longer
returns a bogus value. (This work is on branch npapi-upgrade.) It also now
implements all of the NPClass hooks, so NPClass::construct and
NPClass::enumerate now work. It's not clear Flash uses any of these but
NPNVprivateModeBool though. :-)

David