[olpc-software] Hosting is live

Ivan Krstic krstic at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 16 00:19:23 UTC 2006

We're now able to begin hosting OLPC-related projects on the laptop.org
infrastructure. Not all the pieces are in place yet, so bear with us,
but the important components work.

If you need hosting for an OLPC-related project, please read:

 http://crank.laptop.org/code/wiki/Hosting

We're currently mirroring the mtd-2.6, libertas-2.6, and geode.git trees
from Dave Woodhouse:

 http://crank.laptop.org/code/browser

If you're an OLPC affiliate or are known to the community and just need
hosting for your git trees (no real 'project' hosting), shoot me a mail
and skip the application.

Sugar folks: please send me your SSH2 keys and desired usernames.

SoC folks: Eric, Matthew and Eduardo -- please send me your desired
usernames. Manu and Erik -- unless you're sending your code upstream as
you go along, send me your SSH2 keys and desired usernames, and you can
publish it on laptop.org.

Jaya: please send me your SSH2 key and desired username.

Finally, Dave is currently hosting two OLPC-specific trees: Jordan's
geode.git, and the libertas-2.6 tree. We can move those over to crank
now, if it makes sense.

--
Ivan Krstic <krstic at fas.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D