Re: [olpc-software] welcome to the olpc software mailing list

Alan Cox wrote:
3. How do we deal with the memory and disk usage problems in a lot of modern Linux software?

I would hope that tap into things like maemo and the nokia work features
prominently here providing there are no insoluble license issues.

Yeah, there's been some contact with the Maemo folks. David Z has been working on trying to get matchbox up and running in the environment.

--Chris