[olpc-software] No package manager?

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Wed Mar 15 03:12:29 UTC 2006

I believe this is true in both Brazil and Extremadura.

Hopefully, Chris and I will get better insight into Brazil, and I intend
to look up Extremadura after GUADEC (unfortunately, it is the far side
of Spain).  Alan visited Extremadura a year or two ago.

And Scholelinux has been doing some nice work in school servers in
Norway.
			- Jim

--
Jim Gettys