Re: [olpc-software] AbiWord, HIG

At 07:24 AM 3/15/2006, Alan Cox wrote:
On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 07:09:31AM -0800, Alan Kay wrote:
> I haven't heard the recent thoughts about Cairo, but it certainly was (and
> probably is) part of the proposed system.

How FP heavy is the current cairo given the FP performance of the old
generation geode (GX not NX) is absolutely awful. Gnome for example is near
unusable on a Geode GX because of the performance of the image scalers.

Too bad. I would presume that Gnome would be a little large also (though perhaps there is a stripped down version).

Cheers,