Re: [olpc-software] AbiWord, HIG

Hi Jim --

I agree much more than disagree (in fact, I don't think I disagree at all). I certainly have no interest in throwing stones at anyone. I was merely observing that truly important aspects of the web were done wrong, even though the better ways had already been around for many years, and in case of Engelbart, decades.

There is a certain analogy to "pop culture" vs "developed culture" that might obtain here. And pop cultures often take over when something hits and expands faster than education can keep up.

Cheers,