[olpc-software] AbiWord, HIG

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Sat Mar 18 13:50:45 UTC 2006

You might try icons that have been painted by the child's paint tool. Then
the child could add some.

To bring you up to date on what we've been doing with children the last 10
years or so, here are two white papers about Squeak Etoys that you can go
to directly: http://www.squeakland.org/pdf/etoys_n_learning.pdf ,
http://www.squeakland.org/pdf/etoys_n_authoring.pdf .

Cheers,

Alan