[olpc-software] USB autorun supported?

Howdy all,
Will there be some sort of autorun functionality, by default, for the USB ports? My intended usage is for an app-on-a-stick.

I realize that this is a software mailing list, but I figure that someone here might know. What is the packaging of the flash memory? (ie. soldered to the board, socketed, or traditional package like CF)

	-Dean