Re: [olpc-software] graceful handling of out-of-memory conditions

Certainly Zephyr, the first network based IM system ever built (at
Project Athena) has the capability to broadcast messages to groups of
people.

Part of why we are looking so hard at IPv6 for deployment is that
building end to end new applications are tremendously simplified; NAT's
have made it almost impossible to introduce new apps into the internet.
                           - Jim

--
Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child