Re: [olpc-software] Servers

Jim Gettys wrote:

And one per class room implies pulling cable to nearly every classroom;
I know that has been a big problem even in the school my own children
attend here in the Boston area, and a serious expense.

It could be really really easy. Many of the schools that I have seen in the non-first world, particularly in tropical areas, are very open floor plans and don't suffer from the restrictions of building codes.

	-Dean