[olpc-software] Status of wireless driver

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat May 6 20:19:36 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-05-06 at 16:59 -0300, Marcelo Tosatti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Back in March, Khaled Hassounah mentioned that
>
> "Marvell is currently developing a linux driver that is compatible with
> the 2.6 kernel, and will be releasing it under an open source license
> fairly soon (within 1-2 months I believe)"
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/olpc-software/2006-March/msg00071.html
>
> Is there any status update wrt Marvell's driver?
>
> Are there more details wrt "releasing it under an open source license"?

Peter has put the driver into a git tree, browsable at
http://git.infradead.org/?p=users/pjones/libertas-2.6.git;a=summary

Mail me a SSH key if you want an account on the box; we can set up
access to a shared tree if that's more useful than just trees in home
directories.

What we don't have (yet) is firmware. They're working on it.

--
dwmw2