[olpc-software] SDL library?

Carlos.Guerreiro at nokia.com Carlos.Guerreiro at nokia.com
Thu May 25 22:22:54 UTC 2006

Hi,

SDL is cool. We include it in Maemo and the Nokia 770.
All the games in the 770 are based on SDL. It is quite
popular with developers in the Maemo community. A number of
SDL games have been easily and quickly ported to the Nokia 770.
It also seems to be a good environment for learning graphics
programming.

Some information about SDL in the 770 can be found here:
http://maemo.org/maemowiki/GameDevelopment
As you can see it's mostly geared towards games development.

Carlos