[Olpc-vault-devel] touching base

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Mon Jul 2 19:50:08 UTC 2007

That machine is alive.  It's exposed to the public internet at least in
terms of physical cabling, but it's probably firewalled off.  You can
get to the web server, for example.  Right now we're using that machine
for a test database instance.

Since nothing has happened on this list in a while I've been talking
with Bryan Clark on and off about hosting a lot of this stuff through
mugshot.  They have similar needs for their online desktop stuff and we
can do something uber-simple on their infrastructure.

You guys spent any time in the mugshot code?

--Chris