[Olpc-vault-devel] Hi.

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed May 16 17:20:05 UTC 2007

On Wed, 16 May 2007, Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:

> On Wed, 16 May 2007, Robin Norwood wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm Robin Norwood on the Desktop team in Red Hat.  Greg asked me to look
>> into getting a build system for our instance of Remora set up, and maybe
>> do some hacking if I have spare time.
>
> I'll be spending Friday cozying up with him, heh.

To be clearer here, and to get everyone up to speed:

The most important thing now, from my perspective, is to set up the
hacking infrastructure.

That means:

1. Making sure that we've got good process that gets you from "checking
code out of git" to "having a running instance of Remora".

2. Making sure that we've got a nightly build box that follows that
process to the letter.  That box will be olpc2.redhat.com.

I haven't had a lot of time to make this stuff happen, much to my chagrin
-- but I'm hoping that we can make some progress in the upcoming week.

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager