[Olpc-vault-devel] HI. I want to help! Re: [sugar] Posting an activity bundle

Harper Reed harper at nata2.org
Mon May 14 17:12:25 UTC 2007

Hello. My name is Harper Reed. I am a engineer working in PHP and
would love to work on whatever activity repository solution yall are
working towards. I have spoken a bit with Greg Dekoenigsberg and he
mentioned that the repository would be based on Remora and various
PEAR stuffs. I am interested in helping out with whatever - but i am
best used in the webapp world.

Anyway. Just letting everyone know i am game ;)

Thanks,
Harper

--
Harper Reed