[Olpc-vault-devel] Hi.

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed May 23 18:41:14 UTC 2007

On Wed, 23 May 2007, John (J5) Palmieri wrote:

> Any news on this stuff?  I would like to set up an environment here
> where I can do experimental stuff, test it here and check in the bits
> that look good.

Still fiddling with olpc2.  But we probably need to stop fiddling.  I'm
pulling full-time Red Hat High duty this week, so Robin is trying to get
updates on the build box working.  Which means getting it (a) talking to
RHN or (b) using yum from, ah, "other" repositories.  Or (c) coming back
with more info.

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg