[Olpc-vault-devel] Hi.

Robin Norwood rnorwood at redhat.com
Wed May 30 19:50:27 UTC 2007

Robin Norwood <rnorwood at redhat.com> writes:

[...]

> Next steps:
>
> o Write a 'cleanup' script to clean up old builds.

Done.  /root/bundle-vault-clean.sh <buildname> will clean up all related
directories, symlinks, databases and log files.  Use with caution.
<buildname> is also the name of the directory found in /opt/bundle-vault

> o Figure out how to set up the 'services' stuff - right now I think just
> the web UI is up

Pending.

> o Figure out how to set things up so we can access old builds (probably
> something like bundle-vault-2007-05-29_8.olpc2.hosted.redhat.com with
> vhosts).

Done, sort of.  Right now olpc2.hosted.redhat.com points to the latest
build, olpc2.redhat.com points to the apache test page, and
bundle-vault-2007-05-30.3.olpc2.hosted.redhat.com points to a specific
build.  Anything else should go to the apache test page.  This isn't
'quite right', but it works for now.  If you get confused about which
virtual hosts are set up, the command:

#httpd -t -D DUMP_VHOSTS

is very helpful.

> o Get the whole build process going nightly.  Right now just the git
> checkout is done nightly.

Done.  We'll see how it goes tonight.

This spawns a new task:

o Get the cron job to clean up old builds.

> o Figure out how to run the included tests suite. (seems broken)

Pending.

-RN

--
Robin Norwood