[Open-scap] Stubbed implementation of open-scap oval parsing.

David Niemoller David.Niemoller at g2-inc.com
Tue Mar 17 18:35:48 UTC 2009

Peter, you are right.  This code should be changed.  As a matter of stylistic integrity, it seems to me that we would want to deprecate the use of x_ptr classes in the implementation altogether and replace these with the open api struct references that you suggest.  Since I am working with this code as an implementation of the oval parsing/population function, I think I would be in the best position to make the suggested changes.  A question for the community: Should these changes be implemented before or after a complete parsing implementation is available?