Re: [Open-scap] openSCAP testing environment (usage) ?

Hi Ahmad,

     OpenSCAP is a library that provides API to work with SCAP standards. You
can use it by your program on the local machine or you can make a tool that
will use the library to scan remote network components, but the creation of
such tools is not in scope for OpenSCAP.

Regards,
Maros Barabas