[Open-scap] Running example oval_probe against SCAP-RHEL5-OVAL

Edward Sealing esealing at tresys.com
Wed Feb 17 13:54:10 UTC 2010

Daniel, Thanks for the update. I'll be sure to use bugzilla for tracking
(finally got an account yesterday).

I was looking at the archives the other day and saw talk about running
openscap as a service/daemon. Is this still part of the intention??
Running as a service, with regular system probing would greatly enhance
the security confidence in systems that always degrades over time.

~Ed Sealing