Re: [Open-scap] [patch] Add dpkginfo probe

On Monday 22 February 2010 04:22:52 pm Pierre Chifflier wrote:
> The code has been split in two parts to isolate the C++ code, also because
>  one header (openscap/oscap.h) is using a reserved keyword (namespace) in
>  C++.

Thanks for the patch. I think we should fix the namespace issue so that probes
can be submitted in C++ as 1 file.

> It has been basically tested using oscap_cli, but would certainly deserve
>  more tests.

Excellent. Perhaps someone wants to go here:

http://oval.mitre.org/repository/data/AdvancedSearch.jsp

Select Debian view the xml and use the new cli tool that Maros created. This
of course means running the git repo code.

-Steve