[Open-scap] Patch to external variable model parsing

Edward Sealing esealing at tresys.com
Fri May 7 14:27:26 UTC 2010

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=openscap.git;a=commitdiff;h=38a87fb6
> fe84148f903e219eb09542c4db61a695
>
> "root" is not nice. :)
> $git config --global user.name "Your Name"
> $git config --global user.email "you at example.com"
> ;)

Wow. How embarrassing. Must have skipped that step on the new devel VM.
That won't happen again... I know better than that. :)

> btw. I'm happy to see you test variable_model import functionality.
> Note that
> Maros works on function that populate variable_model from
xccdf_policy.
> This
> one can come handy too.

Getting from xccdf values to oval external variables and all the way
through probe is the next piece I'd like to test out, so I'll look into
Maros' functions. Thanks.

~Ed