-----Original Message-----
From: open-scap-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:open-scap-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Sven Vermeulen
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 12:03 PM
To: open-scap-list redhat com
Subject: [Open-scap] Editing XCCDF/OVAL

Hi guys,

I'm currently trying to get a hardening guide up (through XCCDF) with
support for validation (through OVAL) for the Gentoo distribution. For the
time being, I'm editing the document through whatever favorite text editor
is out there (in my case, vim) but this is becoming quite an effort.

What kind of tools are out there for developing XCCDF/OVAL content? I have
seen a few graphical tools (but they didn't help much beyond automated id
generation) and Tresys' SCC, but that didn't reduce the complexity as much.

Wkr,
	Sven Vermeulen