[Open-scap] EXT :Re: SecState Evaluation

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 00:21:43 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, December 11, 2012 11:35:47 PM Rodrian, Logan P wrote:
> Did the CSV or XLS come through on the list?

Yes, but there are no version numbers in anything.

> I am using the CLIP RedHat 6.2 distribution and the versions of the tools
> that are included with it.

URL? Not familiar with it.

> What version of openscap?
> 0.9.1-1

There was a 0.9.2 release on 11/19.12 that fixed a number of problems. You
might try updating and see how the current results are. I also know a couple
bugs have been fixed since then, but building from git is a bit harder than
just downloading from EPEL. Please try the 0.9.2 release and let us know if
there are still problems. Hopefully it fixes your problems.

http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/gitopenscap/openscap/epel-6/x86_64/

Thanks,
-Steve