[Open-scap] project to process the results from Oval and Xccdf from many hosts into a "network status report"?

Hi experts,

So i have put some effort into deploying SCAP content to my nodes and running reports, and I now have many html reports on a per server instance basis. (which I am very pleased about, I was in a bad way this time last week ;-)

However now its starting to become obvious that without some way of summarizing, or alerting on critical vulnerabilities over the whole 200 servers, then the detail will be come lost in the data.

are there any projects to integrate the report data with some alerting database, or central management tool?

Thanks,
Tom