[Open-scap] Hi, How can I get open-scap source code of pkg install version on solaris ?

Simon Lukasik slukasik at redhat.com
Fri Aug 23 08:40:32 UTC 2013

On 08/23/2013 04:55 AM, 유현상 wrote:
>  Hi
>

> I checked openscap
> in https://java.net/projects/solaris-userland/sources/community-source-archives/show ,
> but the file is same file with openscap redhat version.

Hello Yoo-hyun sang,

You missed the chance to tell us what you consider to be 'openscap
redhat version'. It seems to be ambiguous very term to me.

> How can I get open-scap source code of pkg install version on solaris ?

You can acquire OpenSCAP source code using methods which are described at

    http://www.open-scap.org/page/Download

Otherwise, If you search for particular source code used to build the
solaris package, please ask your Solaris support.

Best regards,

--
Simon Lukasik
Security Technologies