[Open-scap] Hi I have read your post:Port open-scap to solaris

Jacob Varughese jacob.varughese at oracle.com
Fri Aug 23 19:07:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

Please go through the following link:
https://java.net/projects/solaris-userland/sources/gate/show

  [ This requires sunstudio12.1, you need to download it from
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/solarisstudio/downloads/index.html
and install it]

The build system, recipies, patches, packaging information, etc. can be
found in the Userland Source Repository
<http://java.net/projects/solaris-userland/sources/gate/show>. To work
with this repository, you should use 'hg clone
https://hg.java.net/hg/solaris-userland~gate
<https://hg.java.net/hg/solaris-userland%7Egate> userland-gate' (or
similiar) to get a working copy.

Do the hg clone, then cd to path <userland-gate>

export BUILD_TOOLS=<path of sunstudio installation>

gmake setup

cd components/openscap
gmake install  (to build & install the binaries)
gmake publish (to publish the binaries to be able to do pkg install/update).

Thank you,
Jacob.