[Open-scap] OpenSCAP hangs

Simon Lukasik slukasik at redhat.com
Fri Dec 20 09:31:58 UTC 2013

On 12/20/2013 04:06 AM, Yao, Wenjie wrote:
> Thanks you all for your valuable inputs!
>
> I'm trying to build it now with SCE enabled, but getting a number of errors for undefined references to pcre, such as "undefined reference to pcre_fullinfo". I do have pcre 8.34 installed.

Hello Wenjie,

I believe that SCE does not depend on pcre, hence it should not trigger
these errors. Can you confirm, that you are not seeing the error if you
disable SCE?

> Anyone has a quick answer?

Chances are that there are people on the mailing list who may be able to
help you debug the issue. You can increase the chance by sharing the
exact error lines and output of configure command.

Best regards,

--
Simon Lukasik
Security Technologies