[Open-scap] IR7831 Remediation in OpenSCAP

Shawn and all:

I really like to see an interest in remediation.

If you were to post this particular remediation in the CRE (IR 7831) standard, your entry would probably look something like this

ID

cre:isimluk.livejournal.com:2013-1

Platform

cpe:2.3:o:linux:redhat:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

This would make your solution available worldwide.

What do you all think?

David Oliva
On 03/24/13, Shawn Wells<shawn redhat com> wrote:

On 3/22/13 4:05 PM, Simon Lukasik wrote:
> Hello OpenSCAPers,
>
> Recently, we have added remediation processing into OpenSCAP. I have
> written few notes at
>
> http://isimluk.livejournal.com/3573.html
>
> for those of you interested in the automated remediation and xccdf:fix
> processing.
>
> Have a nice weekend!

Nice writeup, and gives us something to point people to. Thank you!