Re: [Open-scap] Video preview of the OSCAP Anaconda addon

On 5/14/13 5:26 AM, Vratislav Podzimek wrote:
Hello again,
I've recorded another video [1] showing the current state of the addon's
UI and functionality.

The addon now handles not only data stream collections but also various
archives (ZIPs and tarballs) containing separate files with the XCCDF
benchmark with OVAL checks etc.

In the UI it is now possible to switch between profiles and in case of a
data stream collection content, it is also possible to switch between
data streams and checklists.

[1]http://vimeo.com/66085973

Enjoy the video and let me know, what you think about it!

The work you're doing on this is fantastic!

If someone presents a signed datastream, is there any ability to perform signature verification?