[Open-scap] compile OpenSCAP without probes

Daniel Kopecek dkopecek at redhat.com
Mon Nov 18 10:28:40 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:00:32 +0400 (MSK)
Maria Kedovskaya <kmn at altx-soft.ru> wrote:

> Hello,
> Tell me please how to compile OpenSCAP from sources so that all
> probes except rpminfo have been disabled if it possible.

our build systems does not provide such a feature. The closest thing we
have to that are the --disable-probes-{independent,unix,linux,solaris}
options.

To achieve what you want, you'd have to modify the Makefile.am files
and generate new Makefiles after that (which happens automagically
AFAIK).

Dan K.