[Open-scap] Help for one error of openscap-0.9.12 installed on Fedora19

You-Chih Wu yjwu.nknu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 08:12:34 UTC 2013

Dear Sir,
             Thanks for your solution, but I still could not pass the test.
And I take much time to arrange relative factors led to failure and try to
note something. Finally, if I pass the test, I will send you my report to
share with my experience. Though, I had passed before when I use Fedora 17
OS, but I took must time to troubleshoot errors. In a word, I feel the
proper packages installed on Fedora is required, and overcome the
dependencies between the packages.