[Open-scap] I have installed openscap-0.9.12 successfully and share my record experience.

You-Chih Wu yjwu.nknu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 16:13:55 UTC 2013

Dear Sir...
         Firstly, I must thank you for providing the way(Reply on 01
October 2013) to solve.(Even though I ever had done before and follow
direction you pointed out on Oct. 1st., but I still failed to pass).
         Next, besides downloading from the fixed git, I also change the
language of "Region & Languate" from "settings" in "utilities" to
"English(United States)".
         3rd, I decide to install "GNU Automake 1.14" due to messages among
the compiling process showed "missing automake-1.11"ever.But, after
rebooting , it still failed.
         After all above, I change language to "English(US)" and install
"GNU Automake 1.14". The result is still failed on "test_probes_runlevel".
         I decide to yum install *PACKAGES* (which list in the README)
again. It is done.

         However, thank you for your solution in real-time.