[Open-scap] v1.0.4 string "hard" conversion problem

Rodrian, Logan P (IS) Logan.Rodrian at ngc.com
Tue Feb 18 21:53:44 UTC 2014

Hello-

While running on RHEL 6.5 with the lastest 1.0.4 OpenSCAP version (compiled on RHEL 6.5) and SSG 0.1-15, I encountered the following error.  I reverted back to using OpenSCAP version 1.0.0 and the error no longer occurred.  Just wanted to submit this as a possible bug if no one else had mentioned it/seen it yet.  It is of course possible that this is a problem with SSG compatibility instead.

---> OpenSCAP Error: Conversion of the string "hard" to an integer (64 bits) failed: Invalid argument [oval_cmp.c:113]

Logan Rodrian