[Open-scap] inclusion of NIST 800-53 identifiers in .html output

Simon Lukasik slukasik at redhat.com
Thu Mar 20 12:32:53 UTC 2014

On 03/20/2014 04:00 AM, Shawn Wells wrote:
> On 3/19/14, 7:55 PM, Thomas Jones wrote:
>> An edit of the xsl stylesheet will give you the output you desire.
>
> Hmm, any chance we could get the XSLT posted to the open-scap site, at
> least temporarily while the OpenSCAP developers update OpenSCAP to
> natively do this?

I have noticed this request earlier this week. And this work item is
tracked somewhere down on our backlog.

Generally, re-posting the same request on the mailing list does not
increase the priority of a work item.

> Not sure who to direct the question to.... Peter? Simon? Martin?

If you have a working XSLT with these references, you can always submit
a patch to the mailing list.

--
Simon Lukasik
Security Technologies, Red Hat, Inc.