[Open-scap] OSCAP on Windows: UNKNOWN results

Watson Sato wsato at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 14:12:01 UTC 2019

Hello,

A result of "unknown" often means that the scanner was not able to collect
information about the system.
It is likely that OpenSCAP hasn't implemented the probes necessary to
collect the data to assess the checks which resulted in "unknown".

Currently there are only a few probes enabled for Windows:

   - accesstoken
   - registry
   - wmi
   - system_info