Re: [OS:N:]what prog language?

I keep getting a 404 error on their page when I try to download the
"open" version.  Is there a mirror somewhere?

Thanks,
-ab

Charles Walter wrote:

I would like to see people use Borland's Delphi equivalent called Kylix. It is $199.00 and also offered under GNU download for free. It is a drag and drop super environment that extends Pascal to new heights. I am a Delphi programmer for years and delighted at Kylix announcements.
Charles