Re: [OS:N:] Re: Linus in schools (cont'd)

ekunin wrote:
Someone remarked (off list) that competition and cooperation are not
mutually exclusive. If the words are used with their traditional meanings,
cooperative-competition is an oxymoron. Two people, the smallest group, can
either contribute to a common goal or one can attempt to prove himself
better than the other at whatever it is they are doing.

*plonk*

ekunin is consistantly offtopic and rambling. I'm adding him to my killfile.

-- Dan Kegel Linux User #78045 http://www.kegel.com