Re: [OS:N:] opensourcealternatives.org

I don't get it.  Doesn't Freshmeat.net already do this?  I type in
winamp in the search box and get a whole list of gpl tools like it.

dschwie wrote:
I do not, nor do I intend to, function as a reseller of anything. My
only goal is to learn more about the open source philosophy and
hopefully provide a useful service into the bargain. I agree with
your criticisms of WinAmp and 'Ad-aware' by which I presume you meant
Zone Alarm since Ad-aware was not included in my listing. The two
above mentioned products have been removed and I will turn a more
critical eye toward the others as well as those that I am considering
for future inclusion. Thanks.

-- Michael H. Collins linuxlink.com