[OS:N:] HSTI 2003

Hello everyone,

I am the District Network Administrator for Bryant Public Schools, Bryant AR...
and I am the Vice Pres. of the Little Rock Linux Users Group(http://lrlug.org)
Every year, I organize the group's involvment in the Hot Springs Technology Institute, a Technology Conference for educators in arkansas. We have presented in workshops, and represented the community for the past 3 years at HSTI, yet we would like to do more this year. I would like ot invite RedHat Representatives to get involved this year. We would like to see a RedHat booth right next to ours, along with representatives giving breakout session demo's, linux introductions, and maybe even some keynote addresses. If anyone that is watching this list might be interested in helping us this year, to represent the linux community, and show linux support for free software in education...please contact me:
Barry Smoke
bsmoke bryant k12 ar us
barry arhosting com

Thanks, Barry Smoke District Network Admin Bryant Public Schools, Bryant, AR Vice Pres./lrlug.org RHCE