Re: [OS:N:] Linux in Schools, Need presentation materials/content

www.pcxperience.com/seminar

might be useful. Use as long as we get credit for creating the material.

jkinz rcn com wrote:

Hi all.

I'm setting up a regional conference on "Linux in Primary Schools"
targeting school systems in Central and Eastern Massachusetts.

I'm looking for presentation material (Slides, brochures, white
papers, web pages - whatever) and presentation content.

believed to be clean.