Re: [OS:N:] Need Your Help Friends!

for #3, here in St. Louis the local Linux community and LUG sponsor many events for people to be introduced to OS and linux. There are numerous monthly meetings that range from programming to general technical help to presentations. In addition, we also have highly publicized installfests about 2 times per year.

narm wrote:

Dear friends,

I need your help friends ... I am writing a paper about Open Source Software and Linux in general, and also about Open Source Software and e-governments so please if you can help don't wait.

How can you help?
1- Send me any information regarding e-government and Linux which governments have switched to open source and Linux, and please include your references.

2- What is the main things that makes Open Source Software better than Closed Source Software for governments/e-governments.

3- How LUGs can introduce the Open Source concept to others who don't know about it, and how can a LUG help in educating the community about Linux and Open Source Software.

Thank you

Jordan LUG
Basem Narmok

dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
believed to be clean.

-- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.