Re: [OS:N:] Re: Linux in Schools (cont'd)

Jens Hardings wrote:
On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 14:39, ekunin wrote:

Rightly or wrongly I sense hostility in some posts. One fellow put me on his
"kill list". I'm not sure what that is, but it doesn't sound friendly.

The term is 'killfile'. The email client ignores all messages from people listed in that file. This is useful for dealing with people who are consistantly annoying or off-topic. - Dan

--
Dan Kegel
Linux User #78045