Re: [OS:N:] Re: yes it's gone on long enough

Try Mandrake Ed;
They have taken care of the silly mount/unmount (CD viewing) that so many have
been plagued with. All you need do is push the button on the CD drawer, stuff
it in, and click the CD icon on the screen to see the contents. After that,
push the button on the CD drawer and the CD pops out. Not only that, but
Mandrake as a distribution is pointed in the direction of becoming popular
and easy to use. Easy and rounded enough to come pre-loaded on new computers.
Oh, and comes with Open Office(Star Office equiv.). Good Luck!