[OS:N:] Using copyright as satire:

From: Patrick May <patrick pmmay sytes net>
<<I found it quite interesting that you forebode people from California to
read this, yet you refer to an essay about the right to read.>>

I guess satire is lost with ease...The same ease that makes typing errors
only show up after a message is unleashed at the world.

Charles MacDonald - Labour Information Management
< My own Opinion unless Otherwise Credited >