[OS:N:] Re: open-source-now-list Digest, Vol 22, Issue 4

I shall be on leave till the 21/01/ 2006 and may not be able to see my mail .

During this period if you have any query in Linux/Computer, you may refer the same to Mr. Ummar Shaikh

If you have any query in Sales and Service Application,  please refer to Mr. Anil Shanbhag

Regards,

Umesh Gowda