[Open Beats] Welcome!

Hi everyone,

I'm Jason Hibbets, project manager for opensource.com. I'm helping Pierce Freelon and Apple Juice Kid get the list going for this project.

I wanted to send out a quick note on their behalf. They are traveling this week and have limited access to email.

However, they are very excited about the enthusiasm around this project and for all the new folks who have recently signed up on the list.

Be on the lookout for updated messages on how to get involved over the next few weeks. Thanks again for joining the open beats list, and welcome!

Jason

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC